Pei Wei Asian Diner Lubbock, TX  » Restaurants  »
4210 82nd St; Lubbock, TX 79423
  • While I was I was impressed with the food the first time I went there
  • Not to be of an outing consider when I go to places like Olive Garden I spend more money

• by David Boston

Pei Wei Asian Diner has some pretty good food, and seems to be a pretty hip place to hang out. While I was I was impressed with the food the first time I went there. My friend was quite annoyed and I can understand why he was. I got my food after about five

or six minutes. After about twenty minutes he asked them where his food was the lady went back and asked and then after another five minutes or so his food was brought out. We aren’t really sure if they lost his order or what happened but is inconvenient when one person gets there food ...

• so quickly and another person has to wait so long.

Other then this little mishap our food was quite good, and the prices don’t seem to be for the food and my drink my meal was just a little over ten dollars. Not to be of an outing consider when I go to places

like Olive Garden I spend more money.

To me Pei Wei has better Asian food then most of the other places around town, and I’ll probably start going there more often than some of the others. It seemed a little bit cheaper and the food was good. Hopefully no one’s order will get lost this time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72001573421031/k2311a0120/1.20.09