Thai Airways  » Airlines  »
  • In the past, I was disappointed with Thai Airways International (TG)
  • Since I had no other choices, I decided to confirm the flight and I was expecting annoying performances as usual
  • I will really consider using this airlines again

• by RYS

In the past, I was disappointed with Thai Airways International (TG). I used this airlines many times and they were never on time, which irritated me a lot because usually I flew for a meeting and the delay ruined my schedule. Since then, I tried to not to

use TG if I had other choices. Last week I planned to go to Thailand and after checking several airlines, TG was the cheapest one and the schedule was the most agreeable. Since I had no other choices, I decided to confirm the flight and I was expecting annoying performances as usual.

The reality was completely different. On departure time to Thailand, they only delayed for 15 minutes, which was alright for me. The plan was new and the in-flight entertainment is perfect. Each seat has an individual TV set, which I never experienced with TG before.

• Thai Airways
      The movies were new and it was a great entertainment to waste the time. You also can rewind or fast forward each movie not like some airlines that control the running of the movie centrally even with individual TV.

The meals were good as usual and the conduct of

the staffs was more professionals than before. The return flight was on time and I could enjoy the same kind of services. This time, I was really happy flying with TG. I really hope that they can maintain their good services in the future. I will really consider using this airlines again.

Thai Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402001573300931/k2311a0120/1.20.09