Nikon Coolpix S210 Camera  » Cameras  »
  • This was selling for $180-200 in the local Walmarts and Targets, but I found it online for $150 and it came with a memory card as well
  • The black is very classy and sleek looking, and I think it makes the camera look more expensive than it does

• by thislimehasnojuice

I purchased my Nikon Coolpix S210 camera last July before a big vacation. One of my friends had a Coolpix and loved it. This was selling for $180-200 in the local Walmarts and Targets, but I found it online for $150 and it came with a memory card as well.

I choose black (the other colors; gold, purple and blue were a bit too flashy for me). The black

is very classy and sleek looking, and I think it makes the camera look more expensive than it does.

When I received my camera, I immediately set it up, took a few test pictures, and played around with the settings.

I’ve never owned Nikon before, but I’d have to say that they’re more for experienced amateur photographers. This particular camera has so many features and settings and it ...

• was a little confusing at first. I sat down, however, and read the owner’s manual front to back. It has lots of cool features like if you want to take a close up, it will smooth out your skin and make it look more flawless.

The only thing I really don’t like is that you can’t edit a picture after you take it, you can only crop it.

You can’t make it black and white or sepia or anything (my last HP camera let me do that). Also, if you use the camera frequently you will be charging it a lot. It comes with a charger, but it takes a good three hours to fully charge it.

All in all I’m very happy with my purchase and hope to use this camera for years to come!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432001573210931/k2311a0120/1.20.09