Movie Transformers  » Movies  »
  • But because one of my closest friends really wants to watch it, I decided to come see it
  • I think the movie started in a right track
  • I super enjoyed the scenes where the autobots are transforming, it was so cool
  • Transformers was definitely one of the most awaited films of 2007

• by shiobeh

Transformers was one of the most awaited films of 2007. And honestly, I wasn’t really that keen on watching it, maybe because I never was aware of the animated series in the 80’s. But because one of my closest friends really wants to watch it, I decided to come see it.

The movie opened with “out-of-the-world” scene, with an autobot narrating. I think the movie started in a right track. The

beginning was superb, making the crowd really thrilled. The visual and sound effects were really great all throughout the film. I think it was really good. I super enjoyed the scenes where the autobots are transforming, it was so cool!

But what I really liked about the movie was the humor it has. Some lines were very funny and it made the whole crowd laughing. Sam Witwicky, played by Shia LeBeouf,

• gave an outstanding performance. I think he has a natural comic timing which gave the movie more entertainment. It seems effortless for him to throw out witty lines and disbelief expressions that were really hilarious.

Over-all, the movie was just great. Though there were some flaws, the film for me still is a good one. I really enjoyed it, it was such an entertainment. And I can say that the people

in front of us, they are guys, were also really really satisfied. I guess they have been waiting for this movie and most probably, the movie itself has just reached their expectations.

Transformers was definitely one of the most awaited films of 2007. And I can say that the movie-goers who have waited for this movie will all be delighted and pleased. It is worth the entire wait.

Movie Transformers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112001573060931/k2311a0120/1.20.09