Wanted DVD  » Movies  »
  • His way of narrating his boring life had made me felt how boring it really was and made me feel pity on him
  • I love how they bend the path of the bullets (though I'm quite sure it's not possible in real life) and how Cross and Wesley Allan Gibson killed their target

• by shiobeh

I was not familiar with Wanted. So when I and a friend of mine decided to watch it, I really had nothing to expect (except for a very hot Angelina Jolie, which is very obvious on the DVD cover).

The moment the movie started, I was instantly hooked. James McAvoy, who played the protagonist Wesley Allan Gibson, did a very solid performance. It was realistic; it was so surreal I feel it every time he has anxiety attacks. His way of narrating his

boring life had made me felt how boring it really was and made me feel pity on him.

Then out of nowhere he met Fox and his life turned upside down.He found out that his father, who alienated him years after he was born, was an assassin who belongs to an organization called Fraternity and was killed by Cross days before. He agreed to be trained by the Fraternity and eventually kill the man who killed his father. With the help of Fox ...

• and the commander, Sloan, he changed from being clumsy loser to being a professional killer. He is now ready to face Cross but then he found out a very dark secret.

Everything about this movie is absolutely cool and great. The actors really did well in portraying their characters. The first time Angelina Jolie appeared on the screen, I instantly love her character. She was sexy over the top sexy, I should say. McAvoy and Jolie’s characters certainly had a connection

that is undeniably good on screen.

The action scenes on this movie are also a must-watch. The chase scenes, the training scenes, the train scenes everything is filled with an adrenaline rush. I love how they bend the path of the bullets (though I’m quite sure it’s not possible in real life) and how Cross and Wesley Allan Gibson killed their target. It was unbelievably wicked!

If you love watching action movie with a little mind-boggling twist, then this movie is a must-see for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112001573050931/k2311a0120/1.20.09