Taco Bell Lubbock, TX  » Restaurants  »
5713 4th St, Lubbock, TX‎
  • The Taco Bell near my house in Lubbock, TX is awesome compared to so many others that I have been to
  • This one also has a favorite burrito of mine that a lot of others don't seem to have any more which is very disappointing
  • But I do love this burrito as it does taste very good
  • Clean bathrooms will also make me a happy camper when I go to eat inside
  • I would suggest this Taco Bell over the others in town

• by David Boston

The Taco Bell near my house in Lubbock, TX is awesome compared to so many others that I have been to. First of all the people who work there are very nice, and never seem to mess up my orders. Which plenty of the others always seem to do on a

consistent basis. Going through the Drive through also isn’t a hassle since is actually quite easy to understand the person who is talking to you.

This one also has a favorite burrito of mine that a lot of others don’t seem to have any more which is very disappointing. This one does ...

• sell the Chili Cheese Burrito. Yes, I do know that it sounds weird. But I do love this burrito as it does taste very good. Most of the other Taco Bells don’t seem to carry it any more, or it’s at least no on the menus.

The inside of this Taco Bell is

also very clean, and quite nice. The bathrooms seem kept very well which is nice, since a lot of fast good places restrooms are quite nasty. Clean bathrooms will also make me a happy camper when I go to eat inside. I would suggest this Taco Bell over the others in town.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72001572990931/k2311a0120/1.20.09