McDonald’s‎ Lubbock, TX  » Restaurants  »
1.5
2339 19th St, Lubbock, TX
  • Not cool especially since I was right in front of one of them and I only drive a 1998 Honda Civic

• by David Boston

McDonald’s in Lubbock, TX off of 19th street isn’t the most pleasant one to visit during the later hours of the night. I have a few awkward and discomforting moments while inside and through the drive through.

One time while inside while all of the employees where ignoring that fact that I

had standing in line. One of the guys was talking about how he just got out of jail. Fine, that’s great for him. But honestly I would have like to have gotten my food, and since he was the one who was supposed to take my order I was quite mad.

Another time ...

• while I was going through the drive through two people behind my in two difference trucks where arguing and yelling out of their windows at each other. Then one of them threatened to run into the back of the other one who his car. Not cool especially since I was right in
        front of one of them and I only drive a 1998 Honda Civic.

Since the last incident I haven’t been back to this McDonalds and don’t plan on it because those both happened the last two times I was there and I don’t want to risk any more frustration or damage to anything.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71901572810931/k2311a0119/1.19.09