Olive Garden Italian Restaurant Temple, TX  » Restaurants  »
2.0
3625 S General Bruce Dr; Temple, TX 76504
  • I love Olive Garden because there food is normally great

• by David Boston

Olive Garden in Temple, TX it relatively new to the area but that isn’t always good thing. I will now gladly drive the extra 15 minutes to go to the one in Killeen, TX. The service was just fine at the one in Temple the drinks were kept full and

the food was brought out pretty quickly. That seemed to be where the positives for me ended at.

I love Olive Garden because there food is normally great. However when I went to this one that was not the case; my pasta was dry and just seemed to lack any real ...

• good taste! If I’d wanted food like this I would have gone somewhere much cheaper.

It may be because the place is still new, and learning and hopefully getting rid of the kinks that it has at the current moment, and I may try it again in a few months.

But this time around it just wasn’t worth the junk food that I received. It made for a disappointing meal that my friend and I both received.

So, I would stay away from now, and go into Killeen and eat at an Olive Garden that has been established for a bit longer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71901572800931/k2311a0119/1.19.09