Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #945 Lubbock, TX  » Shopping  »
702 W. Loop 289; Lubbock, TX 79416
  • However at Wal-Mart #945 off of the loop has been much better

• by David Boston

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #945 in Lubbock, TX has treated me much better than the Wal-Mart that is over by the campus which has given me nothing but pain for the most part. Being hassled for money outside the store and tripping past stuff left all over the aisle is my idea

of a present shopping trip.

However at Wal-Mart #945 off of the loop has been much better. I don’t ever get asked by a drunken person for money outside the store. Which makes me feel much safer then walking around the other one late at night, and the store always seems ...

• much more organized!

At late hours it doesn’t nearly seem t get as busy since it’s further away from the College campus which it where most of the late night owls tend to live. There are also self checkout counters at this Wal-Mart which is great for when you only have a

few items. You don’t have to wait in line behind 10 people who have 50 items a piece.

This Wal-Mart in general makes life a whole lot easier on me. This is always a welcome thing since I feel as if I’m always dealing with a bunch of mess at all times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241901572790931/k2311a0119/1.19.09