Finpecia
  • Actually i found it hard to believe it and ask my mother and friends to cross check it

• by niitesh

I am from India and using this product for some months now. Finpecia is a cheaper version of propecia and is produced by cipla here in India. it is a very cheap but effective substitute for propecia as the ingredients used in both the version is just about the same.

I have been suffering from acute hair fall. I have gone almost bald at the age of just 25 and so I have been doing

plenty of research online and offline for the solution.

i visits plenty of hair solutions forums and read about the effectiveness and the use of various products. I did find some good information and testimonials on this product And thought of using it finally.

Being cheap it was very much within my budget and was not a big deal buying it. I went to a general store and the tablets are freely available without ...

• needing any doctors prescription .

I started using the tablet on a daily basis and slowly i saw the effectiveness of the product. For the first 3-4 weeks the changes was not much visible but after that I saw reduction on my hair fall and small hair growing on the crone area.

Actually i found it hard to believe it and ask my mother and friends to cross check it.

It really was working on

me and my mother was more then happy for me.

Actually i am still a bachelor and hair fall at this age is just too hard to digest. Going bald before 30 would just be shameful and very much disgusting but thanks to Finpecia i sill have hopes that it will grow back in days to come.

The hair fall has completely stopped these days and I see new rays of hope growing around my crone.

Finpecia
    varun says :

I am at the age of 21 and my hair has been falling since 2 yrs and they have thinned too much, especially the upper part of head and back part. I have heard about finpecia but afraid to take it as i had jaundice 2 yrs ago, so could you please suggest me whether to take finpecia or not. Please reply as early as possible

Galega says :

Hi Varun,

Don’t rush. Please consult your doctor before taking this medication. You are still only 21 years old. It’s good that you are concerned about your jaundice problem. But, do you know that one of the major side effects of this product is male impotency and premature ejaculation.

I would recommend this product only to those men who are no more sexually active.

As for your main question, Finpecia doesn’t have any negative on liver and a person who had jaundice sometimes back can take it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261901572760931/k2311a0119/1.19.09