Cablecom
1.5
Switzerland
  • The first issue with cablecom is Customer Care

• by Myth

Once when we moved to Switzerland, the first thing we searched for is a telephone connection. When my husband inquired few of his colleagues, they told that Cablecom provides connection quickly and not asking too much of documents where as other providers like Swisscom needed more documents and deposits. So we too applied for cablecom and got both telephone and internet connections with in few days. We were so

happy with the quick response, until those tough times got started.

The first issue with cablecom is “Customer Care”. If you dial to customer care to get some service or for some query, you will be lost if you know only English to communicate. The auto welcome message will keep saying something in German/French. Finally if someone picks the call by GOD’s grace, you will face the next tough time to find an English speaking executive.

Once I called them to check for the Internet connection speed, and believe me I were on hold for nearly 30 minutes (Imagine, my 20 months old son was around and how hard for me to manage sitting in a phone call, without any ray of hope). Finally someone came and told in broken English, that since no English speaking executive was available,

• Cablecom
      they will call me back once when they get some one. This happened 2 months back and so far no one took the pain to call me back. But good thing is their email and bills are in English. Thank GOD.

If you email them asking for a connection or upgrade, you will get a reply in just 5 to 10 minutes. For sure you will get impressed. But if

you email them asking for a solution to any issues you faced, you will never going to get a reply back.

They have lot of other rules also like 12 months contract period, 3 months notice period, auto extension to next 12 months of contract, if you are not informing in advance, etc So if you are going for this connection, go to their site first and get all information before signing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 211901572700931/k2311a0119/1.19.09