L’Oreal Hydra confort face wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since I had a good opinion on that, I thought of giving a try to L'Oreal's Hydra Confort face wash too
  • Last time when I bought the moisturizer, I thought of buying the face wash, if the moisturizer work well and give the expected result
  • The cost was around CHF 8 or 9, I don't remember exactly, but comparatively, it is worth, as I paid more or less the same cost for those stretching products

• by Myth

Few months before, I started using L’Oreal Hydra fresh moisturizer. I felt so good with that and even wrote a review here.

Since I had a good opinion on that, I thought of giving a try to L’Oreal’s Hydra Confort face wash too.

Generally these two products are placed next to each

other in the shopping galleries.

Last time when I bought the moisturizer, I thought of buying the face wash, if the moisturizer work well and give the expected result.

So, now I picked the face wash also two weeks before.

Here is my experience of face wash.

Yes, I had the same opinion ...

• like moisturizer, for this product also.

It is too good and the combination of the face wash and moisturizer works very well.

It is especially for dry skin, which needs a soft and smooth look.

Few of the face washes which I tried before used to give a stretching feeling once used.

But this one not only gives smooth feeling, but also a fresh look.

I’m not feeling those stretching, pulling effects on my face.

The cost was around CHF 8 or 9, I don’t remember exactly, but comparatively, it is worth, as I paid more or less the same cost for those stretching products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311901572670931/k2311a0119/1.19.09