Body Flex  » Health  »
0.5
  • I thought that it was a perfect idea to lose 4-14 inches in one week with the help of Body Flex
  • I have used this system of breathing for 10 days but I haven't noticed any tangible results

• by Vladlena Nyzhnik

If you are overweight and you want to lose some pounds of your body weight it would be much better for you to understand that the process of the weight loss is the road without the end. One of the most profitable branches of the economy is the industry for the weight loss but at the same time the weight loss industry is the most ineffective industry.

We have a great number of different medicines and devices for the weight loss on the market but we have very small and the temporary effect from

this entire staff.

And sometimes you can meet with a real fraud!

Here is my story.

I am one of these stupid people who have bought Body Flex! I have made such stupidity after seeing TV advertisements.

I perfectly understand that without physical activity there are no chances to lose weight.

And this Body Flex proposed a new type of the physical activity based on a new style of breathing.

I thought that it was a perfect idea to lose 4-14 inches in one week with the help of Body Flex.

In addition ...

• I thought that $30 is not a big amount of money and there was 30-days money back guarantee.

So I have bought the complete kit of Body Flex!

But how stupid I was!

I have tried to do everything which was proposed on the tape but in reality it was an absolute crap.

I have used this system of breathing for 10 days but I haven’t noticed any tangible results.

The Healthy Meal Plan which was the part of kit contained nothing new in the field of weight loss.

The only thing which was

more or less useful was Gymbar.

But I am sure that the entire idea of Body Flex is a scam!

That is why I have called the company and I have told them that I wanted to return the thing back and I wanted to use the money back guarantee.

In the end of the ends I have received my money back but I have the information that some of the customers had really big problems with the returning of the money.

So, my advice to everybody: do not buy Body Flex! It is useless!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341901572590831/k2311a0119/1.19.09