Hotel Grand Central Limited, Singapore  » Hotels  »
2.5
22 Cavenagh Road, Singapore
  • The review is based on my own experience few years ago
  • Unless you want to make turn round first which of course will cost you more time
  • I paid quite a lot at that time, but I did not get what I expected for that amount
  • I forgot the exact amount, but I think it was around 80 dollar per night

• by MomLouiTan

The review is based on my own experience few years ago.

I stayed in the hotel for two nights. Since at that time, I could not find any hotels in the city anymore, I booked this hotel. At that time, there was big telecommunication conference in Singapore, so most of hotels already fully booked. I was a bit late to book a hotel So I got

this Grand Central Hotel to stay for two night.

Pity that I was not really satisfied with the hotel. It is located in Otchard Road, but it is really in the corner of the street. I mean, it’s the end of Orchard Road. So you really need to walk quite far if you want to go to the center of Orchard Road.

And since Orchard Road ...

• is one way road, it make it more hard to use public transport to the center of the road. Unless you want to make turn round first which of course will cost you more time.

The room of the hotel itself was a bit too old. I got an old small bed in the room. And the bathroom was also quite old. When I entered the

room, I could smell the old room smell. It’s quite difficult to explain in words actually about the smell.

In general, I was not so happy with the notel. I paid quite a lot at that time, but I did not get what I expected for that amount. I forgot the exact amount, but I think it was around 80 dollar per night.And it was without breakfast.

Hotel Grand Central Limited, Singapore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21901572550831/k2311a0119/1.19.09