Stabilo pen  » Other  »
  • I have my favorites and Stabilo is definitely at the top of the list
  • There are no known carriers of the pens in the American market, but it is one of the best that I have ever laid my hands on
  • I love the way my signature looks on checks and on the back of credit cards and bank cards
  • Because it isn't sold in the United States, I don't know how much it would cost in American dollars
  • If you can get your hands on these pens, I suggest you shell out all the money you can on them, they are definitely worth it

• by Charlemangne

As a writer a pen is very important when the computer is not right in front of me. I have my favorites and Stabilo is definitely at the top of the list.

The ink pen, made in Germany, runs so smooth that it makes my relatively ugly writing look sublime. Stabilo comes in almost every type of color known to men, okay mostly known to women, such as fuchsia.

The ink is not runny as most other pens, which makes it great for someone like me who has a habit of dragging his arm along the paper he just wrote on.

Stabilo is a rare brand unless you live in Europe. There are no known carriers of the pens in the American market, but it is one of the best that I have ever laid my hands on.

• Stabilo is on point as far as writing on paper, and it’s not too bad for signatures either. I love the way my signature looks on checks and on the back of credit cards and bank cards.

Because it isn’t sold in the United States, I don’t know how much it would cost in American dollars. The funny thing is you can find this pen in Malta but

not the States.

If you can get your hands on these pens, I suggest you shell out all the money you can on them, they are definitely worth it. After you start writing with Stabilo, you are not going to want to get back to another pen. The point 88 set is skinny and fits between my fingers like a skinny pencil. At times it makes me feel very sophisticated.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121901572540831/k2311a0119/1.19.09