The Landmark at Ayala Center, Makati City Philippines  » Shopping  »
  • I'd say this is the most convenient shopping place for me
  • I love The Landmark because I have been accustomed to this place and this familiarity with the place make shopping very convenient to me
  • I know where to locate the products I need without the hassle of wasting time searching
  • The goods are nicely, conveniently and accessibly displayed and there are good number of open cashiers to avoid long queues of paying customers

• by ladyli

The Landmark at Ayala Center, Makati City Philippines is a department store, supermarket, and food center all in one. This is my favorite of all the many departments stores we have in the big cities. This is where I could comfortably get all I need in just one stop. I’d say this is the most convenient shopping place for me. I used to work in Makati City before I transferred to Manila and the Landmark was only a ride away from that former office of mine. While my Manila office now is

considerably far from this place, I still go to The Landmark most of the weekends to satisfy my shopping needs.

I love The Landmark because I have been accustomed to this place and this familiarity with the place make shopping very convenient to me. I know where to locate the products I need without the hassle of wasting time searching. I should say the setting of this shopping store is very customer-friendly. The goods are nicely, conveniently and accessibly displayed and there are good number of open cashiers to avoid long queues ...

• of paying customers. There are sufficient and wide array of choices of all products I need. Not only that, I also love their regular SALE when the prices of many commodities go down at 50 or even up to 70% off. On a normal shopping day though, their prices are still comparatively lower than that of another popular and big department store in the same place. I love the Ladies Wear Section a lot as this where I get real stylish clothes at fair prices. Their supermarket at the basement has practically everything
        I need and priced reasonably. I spend most of my time at this section every time I shop. I do enjoy eating at the food court which is just adjacent to the supermarket after all my shopping because they have so many selections of food items at various food stalls there.

There is one problem lately though; the former bus terminal which used to be just some few walks away from The Landmark has been abolished so I now have to walk a long distance just to get a bus that will lead me home.

cynthia says :

Is there massage services in your center there?

ladyli replies :

The Massage Services could be found in the Glorietta Center I think which is just adjacent to The Landmark. Thank you

Madelaine Hidalgo Rebolledo says :

Can we get your company as one of the Bridal registries in our wedding this coming December 16, 2010? It will be held in our own resort named Secret Garden located at Novaliches, Quezon City. We are looking forward to your response. Thank you and have a good day

ladyli replies :

Sorry dear, I am not connected with The Landmark. This is a review page and as one of their customers I reviewed their place but I have no business connection with them. Thanks anyway for reading my review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241901572530831/k2311a0119/1.19.09