What’s Running? 2.2  » Software  »
  • Well until I found out about this program I was left wondering
  • The great thing I love about this program is that on the Processes tab (or any other tab) it doesn't just display a list of programs
  • The next thing I was most impressed with was the IP Connections tab
  • I would really recommend this program even to the average PC user

• by Planix

What is really running on your computer? Well until I found out about this program I was left wondering… The Windows Task Manager doesn’t really provide detailed information about everything running on your computer. Rather Windows task manager only show ain processes like programs. This program however shows a whole lot more than just that of programs.

When I started the program up for the first time I was please by its explorer-like interface. This makes it easy to navigate through the menu and use this program to its full

potential. What was this potential I found? Well it displays anything and everything you could want to know about running processes.

On the main interface it has tabs for the different groups of things running such as: Processes, Modules, Services, IP Connections and Drivers. It also has a start-up configuration utility and system information after that. The great thing I love about this program is that on the “Processes” tab (or any other tab) it doesn’t just display a list of programs. You can click on each list item and ...

• get detailed information about that process like: File information, memory usage, modules it uses, process start time and a whole lot stuff you won’t know what to do with. Besides viewing thing program it also allows you to set the priority and even get process information off the internet!

The next thing I was most impressed with was the “IP Connections” tab. This tab lists all your computer connections to the internet. You can see which programs are connected to the internet and what server(s) they are connected to. If

that’s not enough it also can look up information on WHOIS.

A really great feature that this program has is its ability to take a snapshot of all this information so you can later compare it. This is good if your pc catches a virus or spyware later on.

Overall I was really impressed with this program because when I download it I wasn’t expecting to be blown away with all the information it gathers. I would really recommend this program even to the average PC user. A 10/10 rating from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301901572430831/k2311a0119/1.19.09