University Fountains Apartments, Lubbock, TX  » Real estate  »
2.0
2202 Mac Davis Lane; Lubbock, Texas 79401-2217
  • I believe for what you received at the complex however it was overpriced by a fair amount
  • One problem I had was that it seemed like the hallways were always dirty

• by David Boston

University Fountains wasn’t a terrible play to live nor was it a great place. I believe for what you received at the complex however it was overpriced by a fair amount. But people will pay that to live relatively close to campus so I don’t see prices going down anything time soon.

One problem I had was that it seemed

like the hallways were always dirty. People would leave there trash bags right outside their doors, and that just isn’t attractive. It drove me nuts that it seemed to happen so often. Another problem that I had with the apartments was the layout of certain ones. I lived in a three bedroom apartment and the heating/air conditioning didn’t work well.

• One room would get really hot/cold while the other one was perfect. It was so even it was nuts. People also liked to throw wild parties on school nights which just a pain when you were trying to sleep, and to go and complain. As well as call the cops if the people didn’t listen.

It was nice to be

close to campus though, and I was able to take the bus from the complex to campus keeping me from having to drive or walk there. It was really nice, on windy rainy days took a lot of stress off of me.

I would not suggest living there though. It seems as if there are many better options around town in Lubbock, TX!

Former Tenant says :

This is the worst apartment complex I`ve lived in. The worst thing about University Fountains is the office staff. They are rude and extremely unhelpful. I had many instances where they were not only rude to me, but to my parents as well. I complained on more than one occasion about illegal drug use occuring down my hallway and the office staff told me there was nothing they could do about it and that I would have to deal with it until I moved out. Also, there were many things that broke during my stay at University Fountains. I filled out several work orders and nothing was ever done about two of the things that I put in four work orders about. The complex was always loud. I had a hard time going to sleep during the first 4 months of my stay because of the parties and drunk people coming in screaming late at night. Also, vandalism was a big problem. The elevators were always broken, as well as the front gates. There were two instances in which I could not even get into the complex because the gates were broken and would not open. Another major complaint is the roommates that I was assigned. There were many complaints about theft occurring in my apartment because of my pot luck roommates and the office said once again that they could not do anything about it. Overall, I would definitely not recommend this apartment complex to anyone. The only good thing about University Fountains is the location, besides that the complex has nothing else to offer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 621901572410831/k2311a0119/1.19.09