Olive Garden Lubbock, TX  » Restaurants  »
5702 Slide Rd, Lubbock, TX 79414-4106
  • It could be me as I am a sucker for some good Italian Food, and while there food is always amazing at this particular one
  • I believe if you are looking for a good time, with good service then Olive Garden in Lubbock could possibly be one of the best choices in town

• by David Boston

Olive Garden in Lubbock, TX is fantastic. It could be me as I am a sucker for some good Italian Food, and while there food is always amazing at this particular one. One thing seems to stand out above all the other things. Service; the service has been nothing short of fantastic the last few times I have been there.

Most recently

I went there with a group of around 25 people which is quite a lot at a restaurant. All things considered we got out of there very quickly. We had all gotten done eating a goofed around for a bit before we left and we still got out in under two hours. They brought everyone’s food out at the same time ...

• and didn’t have any messed up orders or delays. Drinks were always kept full which I found pretty amazing with as many people as we had. Considering there are plenty of places that came seem to do the same thing when it’s just a few people.

It was also a friend’s birthday of mine, and they came out and sang Happy Birthday

to her with the rest of us, and it quite a bit of fun. One of the waiters even took a picture of our whole group, and didn’t seem bothered at all by us asking him.

I believe if you are looking for a good time, with good service then Olive Garden in Lubbock could possibly be one of the best choices in town.

wynette greer says :

we have eaten at olive garden for 20 years,we will not be eating there again. the food is terrible the salad is limp , the pasta sauce is awful with italian sausage, which never was fit to eat, they have gone too hell in a year. the pasta use to be so good. what has changed?

Vital Expressions says :

This is more than likely a service, and staff issue. Because Olive Garden is a chain, all of the items, sauces, pastas, ect. come in premade and are simply heated. Carelessness in the staff is what causes these types of problems. Not throwing a salad out, and serving it limp is an error in judgement. The italian sausage could just be you don’t care for their kind, but if they aren’t getting the salad right, chances are they are over or undercooking their other food. In addition they may be leaving it under the heat lamps too long, or also keeping it past their prime. Sorry for your bad experience

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71901572390831/k2311a0119/1.19.09