Destiny Cable Internet Service Provider
Philippines
  • They have the best technical support and customer service that I could ask for
  • This is definitely a good cable Internet Service Provider because of its stability and functionality

• by jesbellaine

This has been my Internet Service Provider for almost a year now after discontinuing Smart Bro service. I can say that I never had any problems with it. They have the best technical support and customer service that I could ask for.

10 months ago, I called their customer support desk to inquire if their service is available in my area. She just

put me on hold for 5 minutes then got back with me that they can install it the next day if I want to. And I don’t have to worry about rushing my payment because I can pay them once the installation is complete. To my excitement, I agreed to have it installed the next day!

Their technical support went to my home and installed their modem. The modem is a Surfboard Motorola cable modem. It only took 45 minutes to get it installed plus the wiring and all the stuff. Before they left, we test the connection and it is all good. After 2 months, I added a Linksys router so that our two computers will be able to establish a connection. I am very glad ...

• Destiny Cable Internet Service Provider
      to say that we never loses the connection since the day they put it up in my home.

Before, I couldn’t connect to my office network using my laptop computer because Smart Bro doesn’t support VPN connection but with the configuration they have for the Motorola modem, I can easily access my office network whenever I need to work from home. From time

to time, I check my Internet speed and I am satisfied with it. I get 1500 kbps for the upload and 750kbps for the download on peak hours and much higher at night!

I only pay 1,000 Philippine pesos or $22 a month for this kind of service! This is definitely a good cable Internet Service Provider because of its stability and functionality!

jaime magalona says :

re : They have the best technical support and customer service that I could ask for
Poor signal and intermittent signal

Jiala gomez says :

re : This is definitely a good cable Internet Service Provider because of its stability and functionality
Id like to know if you do installation of internet for gaming shop

llyfe says :

How come my cable speed is so slooooow. We just had it installed about 2 weeks ago. The lady in the office said it would be 2mbps but when the tech guys came they said it would only be 1mbp. When we try to download something, movies or files the download speed is only 16. KBPS per second so it sucks really whenever we want to download anything. Is there anything that can be done to solve this problem?

sunny says :

Man you are stuck………like me…….get out if possible. i am trying to do that.but the area in manila that i live, nothing better is available too. PLDt seems to another SCAM. all the best. sunny

Sanal says :

Guys Mydestiny…………sucks………t here is nothing called customer service…in this co. the bill collection……..in the only excellent service that this co offers. the collector is on the door first thing on the 1st of every month. rest is shit. They have no tele no to contact. Sunny, Merville Subd, Paranaque.

Kay says :

hi sanal. the hotlines for Mydestiny are 701-1951 / 701-1954 / 701-1955 / 701-1956.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 211901572360831/k2311a0119/1.19.09