Herbal Essences: Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would definitely recommend it to anyone
  • It was about four dollars when I bought mine, but it lasts a good 3-4 months because you don't need to use a lot at a time
  • Both are the same price, both have incredible hold, and both smell delicious
  • I have gotten many compliments on the amazing body it has and if anyone asks to touch your hair (or just does so without asking), don't be afraid
  • Also, the cap comes off REALLY easily so if you're the type of girl (umm or guy) to throw your hairspray in your purse be careful because it will spray all over the place (as this happened to me before), but it's okay because it's cheap and totally worth the price I paid for it

• by Hasini

I love this hairspray so much! Not only is it not sticky, but it has incredible hold and if you toss your hair it stays soft and wonderful looking all day. Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray also smells incredibly wonderful and I could be found frequently whipping it out of my purse and spraying it in public bathrooms all across the city. It smells good, it’s cheap, and the bottle is attractive. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

The orange and green bottle must be designed to catch your eye because it most certainly caught mine. And the price that accompanied it was even more wonderful. It was about four dollars when I bought mine, but it lasts a good 3-4 months because you don’t need to use a lot at a time. The

Herbal Essences Volumizing Hairspray comes in three levels of absolute hold: flex, extra, and MAX. I personally have tried the flex and the max versions. Both are the same price, both have incredible hold, and both smell delicious. If this hairspray were a pie or something it would probably taste really good.

Every time you use it you are left with an incredible sheen and glossiness. Because it is infused with white nectarine and pink coral flower, when you walk by it smells like you have just washed your hair. I have gotten many compliments on the amazing body it has and if anyone asks to touch your hair (or just does so without asking), don’t be afraid! The hold, although incredible, doesn’t leave your hair sticky and hard as a rock. It is soft ...

• and fresh, something everyone wants their hair to be. You are left with a youthful appearance and aura about you that everyone desires to have.

It’s kind of addicting though, which may be the only downside. The smell it holds in the air, although your hair smells good all day, you want the smell to be all around you (or maybe that’s just me). I’m like the lady in the Febreeze commercial. She keeps spraying and sniffing because it just smells so good!

A Buyer Beware: Don’t expect to get your hair all cute and desirable and then go to a barbeque or something and talk to the cute guy that’s grilling because your hair WILL catch on fire. It’s highly flammable; I would know I was the cute girl talking to that cute guy lol! But

seriously, beauty is pain so don’t go to any barbeques when you wear this. Also, the cap comes off REALLY easily so if you’re the type of girl (umm or guy) to throw your hairspray in your purse be careful because it will spray all over the place (as this happened to me before), but it’s okay because it’s cheap and totally worth the price I paid for it.

Also: If you wash your hair, you can spray it on wet and use it as a scrunching gel if you want a light wavy look, but not the full blown “I totally put scrunching gel on my hair for the wet curly look” look.

One more thing I totally think the slogan for this product actually fits: “Body so hot it begs to be held.” Sexy, huh?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311901572190831/k2311a0119/1.19.09