Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #3826 Lubbock, TX  » Shopping  »
1.5
1911 Marsha Sharp Freeway; Lubbock (Txtech), TX 79415
  • Another aspect I don't like about this Wal-Mart especially if you go at night there are always people out there asking you for money as you walk from you r car to the store or vice versa
  • If I were you and there is another Wal-Mart near you in Lubbock I would go to that one and avoid this one

• by David Boston

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #3826 is not really a bad store but it just isn’t up to par with some of the other ones that are around town. During the day it’s crowded the aisle just don’t seem large enough and it’s just a plan nightmare! Being a college student who routinely stays up late and goes to the store

at like 12AM this Wal-Mart sucks for this purpose. Since its right next to campus everybody seems to do same thing and you end up waiting in line for 10 or 15 minutes because they only have one or maybe two lines open, and they never seem to open more!

Another aspect I don’t like about this Wal-Mart especially if ...

• you go at night there are always people out there asking you for money as you walk from you r car to the store or vice versa. While it isn’t always a bad thing. Sometimes it is and I’ve been asked more than a few times by drunken people and other who are clearly on drugs.

Another uncomfortable incident

I’ve had at this Wal-Mart was as I was walking back to my car after getting my groceries I had someone pull up next to me. The next thing I knew he was trying to offer me marijuana.

If I were you and there is another Wal-Mart near you in Lubbock I would go to that one and avoid this one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241901572140831/k2311a0119/1.19.09