Sam’s Club
6375 N.E. Loop 820 North Richland Hills, TX 76180

• by GenesisOne

Sam’s Club, like all membership-required stores, I avoid. I’ve walked through the store a few times, looked at the prices, and simply shook my head. The prices aren’t that reasonable for the most part.

The produce prices aren’t bad, but everything else seems high. I know that Sam’s Club sells bigger quantities for supposedly a better value, but I don’t see that value.

When regular stores have sales or I find coupons, the deals are generally superior because

I can buy more of something at a price better than what Sam’s Club charges. Sales on things like cereal, soda, canned goods, condiments, I can generally buy more of at a better sale price than if I joined Sam’s Club and paid $40 for just a regular annual membership.

It’s insane to have to pay for the privilege to shop. Any savings that a person might accumulate over the year would be eaten up by that extra ...

• $40.

As long as a person is a smart shopper, that person won’t need Sam’s Club and that person can keep the $40 - and more. Perhaps if a person has a business or a really big family, Sam’s Club would be worth looking into, but for me, I just stop for the Food Court.

Seriously, that is the best part of the store in my opinion. The food is delicious and reasonably priced.

The food items that

they sell include pizza with several different kinds of toppings, pretzels with three different kinds of flavors, hot dogs, sausage, a chicken sandwich, churros, ice cream, salads, and a few other items. One order of pizza includes two slices, which was surprising at first but definitely a real deal.

I stop there for a lunch or even a dinner fairly often because it’s cheap and it’s great. The rest of the store isn’t, but the Food Court is worth the trip.

Sam's Club

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241901572010831/k2311a0119/1.19.09