Mission Impossible 3 (movie)  » Movies  »
0.5
  • The movie, despite all of these things was still amazing
  • I found the movie boring and quite a few times I found myself trying to find a comfortable spot on my man's shoulder to take a nap
  • I definitely won't watch this again, unless of course I want to go to sleep

• by Becky
      My boyfriend and I are serious movie freaks…we own a serious amount of DVD’s and go to see new movies all the time. So naturally, we went to see M:I 3 on it’s opening weekend. Theatres were packed. Line ups and waits were ridiculous.

And as always, you had Mr. or Miss Chatterbox who just won’t shut up. But

onwards.

The movie, despite all of these things was still amazing…. amazingly dissappointing!

I found the movie boring and quite a few times I found myself trying to find a comfortable spot on my man’s shoulder to take a nap. But when he gets bored, he gets fidgety so that didn’t quite work out.

M:I 3 had so much hype and all the previews showed so much action! Why did they waste their time? Dear Tom…. Big Mistake!

The film was very slow to get started, and it was a short film. It took about 45 minutes before there was any bit of action.

And then, finally, when some action finally happened, it only lasted but a few minutes! And ...

• Mission Impossible 3 (movie)
      of course there’s your classic love story that ruins the whole darn thing. I also found it veered from the original M: I story quite a bit, which really made it suck. But it still had some good parts.

The little bit of action that took place was very impressive. There were some great car chases, explosions and dangerous

stunts…. just not enough.

The special effects were absolutely impressive and props to Tom Cruise for doing his own stunts for once. Man finally grew some kahunas. And of course, Tom did play the part of Ethan Hunt very well, as he always has.

I definitely won’t watch this again, unless of course I want to go to sleep. Would I recommend it? Hell No.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11190557190131/k2311a0519/5.19.06