Garnier Fructius Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • But when I came to Switzerland, I found Garnier products in most of the shops here
  • I bought it during a sale (3 bottles in a pack for CHF 8) and now I blame myself as I need to throw all the three bottles together

• by Myth

Do you want to do some harm to your hair? Use this shampoo. GOD, it is so harsh on my hair, that I got 50% of my hair lost just in 2 weeks of use. Actually I use some other home made products for washing my hair, when were in my home town. But

when I came to Switzerland, I found Garnier products in most of the shops here. Since Garnier is a well known name to me even when were in my place, I gave a try to this particular shampoo and just harmed my hair myself. I bought it during a sale (3 bottles in a ...

• pack for CHF 8) and now I blame myself as I need to throw all the three bottles together. I should have bought one and gave try before going for the bulk purchase. Just greedy, what else to say?

I got too much of grey hair also. Though few told it may be due to

change of water, I strongly believe that this product too added to it. My hair looks rough and tough when used this shampoo. It turns the hair too dry. I cannot imagine my hair without following with a conditioner after shampooing.

If yours is a dry hair, never give a try to this shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311801571691031/k2311a0118/1.18.09