Aleve  » Medicine  »
  • I think it is nice that I can finally buy an over the counter medication which works so well for me

• by LP Jardine

I have found that Aleve pain and fever reducer, 12 hour works very well for me. Aleve really works for my headaches when usually nothing helps to get rid of them. I have moderate to severe headaches.

so well for me.

I also can not take Ibuprofen, So I find the Naproxen Sodium, which is the active medication in the Aleve product, works very well without upsetting my stomach.

This medicine also works for my arthritis, back pain and menstrual aches. It also reduces fever very well.

I have also found that this medicine really does ...

• work as long as it says it does where as with Tylenol products I have to take more, more often I find I only need one or two to last all day.

I also had a doctor tell me to use Aleve for my chest pains which I sometimes get. To my surprise it does relieve

the pressure on my chest. Which no other pain reliever does.

Another thing about Aleve is that it neither makes me jittery or drowsy such as some medicines like Excedrim does.

Just remember not to exceed the dosage on the bottle.

I find the product Aleve works very well for me to combat my headaches, and other body pain.

Aleve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261801571651031/k2311a0118/1.18.09