Victoria’s Secret Night Blooming Jasmine  » Perfume  »
  • Since I love perfume so much I was really very happy having it
  • Compared to the other Victoria's Secret products than I have used already this is the best that I have found so far
  • I really love the flowery scent which is very sensual

• by maffy

I got this gift for Christmas from my mom. Since I love perfume so much I was really very happy having it.

I literary fell in love with its Jasmine scent.

Compared to the other Victoria’s Secret products than I have used already this is the best that I have found so far.

The scent lasts even after washing the cloth.

I really

love the flowery scent which is very sensual.

I only use a few spray since it has a very strong scent which is more often used on evenings and special occasions rather than just a normal day of work but for me this is my everyday perfume.

Its a really nice gift that I have received this Christmas since I am a perfume ...

• lover.

I do have allergies and sometimes I get a little irritated with the scent but its fine with me since the scent is very good.

Growing girls might not be able to appreciate the scent since its too mature for them.

I love to use it everyday and often share it with my friends.

I also love the new bottle because it

looks more bigger rather than the old spray bottles.

I can say that it is a good gift to be given to a special woman in your life may it be your wife, mom, sister, girlfriend or your friend I am pretty sure that they would appreciate it as long as they love flowers they would surely appreciate it jsut make sure they don’t have allergies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561801571631031/k2311a0118/1.18.09