Korn
  • Ball Tongue is less interesting but just as aggressive, Need to continues the formula in an orderly fashion, Clown is a song written about a skin head that attacked Jon Davis with a knife at one of their concerts
  • This album was not a bad album, and it really helped me when I was a kid growing up to know that I wasn't alone, that being said this is not the amazing fantastic album I thought it was when I was a kid

• by Jefffelker40

Korn’s self titled debut was released on Immortal/Epic in may of 1994 and recorded in Malibu California. This album is extremely dark and aggressive, the first song Blind, is about Jonathan Davis’s drug problems and how he felt blind a really aggressive song.

Ball Tongue is less interesting but just as aggressive, Need to continues the

formula in an orderly fashion, Clown is a song written about a skin head that attacked Jon Davis with a knife at one of their concerts.

Divine is one of the more impressive songs on the album where Jon really shows off his skill as a vocalist.

Faget is somewhat of a controversial song about how ...

• Jon was picked on growing up.

Shoots and Ladders is about how many nursery rhymes are really about the black plague and horrible things sung on a happy note for children.

This album was not a bad album, and it really helped me when I was a kid growing up to know that I wasn’t alone,

that being said this is not the amazing fantastic album I thought it was when I was a kid.

It was Korns starting point, and I have to give them a break, they had to start somewhere and they did a pretty good job for a debut in a genre that was really new at the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141801571571031/k2311a0118/1.18.09