Mini Golf Castles  » Games  »
2.0
  • But I like to play it in a game like in mobile games
  • Mini Golf castles is one of sport games from Digital Chocolate that playe golf with the interesting way

• by coolvie

I can’t play golf and never paly it before. But I like to play it in a game like in mobile games. Mini Golf castles is one of sport games from Digital Chocolate that playe golf with the interesting way.

Actually, this is the original games from Sony Ericsson K800i. The way to play is so easy, you just pick the character

you want to play it.

There’s four character on it, which are Amber, Trish, David, and Ethan. You can also play it with your friends until four player, or play it with bluetooth connection to your mobilephone’s friends.

There’s three section of the golf area, gatehouse, courtyard, and stronghold. Each section has 9 times to play.

You can only play courtyard after ...

• the gatehouse is finish first, and after courtyard finish, you can continue with the stronghold. The first section, gatehouse is the most easy that the other section.

I like to play in stronghold section, because the track is more challenging and interesting. It’s rather difficult but still fun.

There’s many trap that can make your ball go away, so you must be

carefull to play it. Each character has different emotion expression when they win and make a good par.

This games make us practice in sight and precision because we have to look at the ball and the hole so that the ball can exactly round in the hole. But it’s fun because sometimes i laugh at myself seeing the expression my character when she/he win the tournament.

mark says :

does anyone know what the highest scores possible are on minigolf castles on the sony ericsson..mark

coolvie replies :

I don`t know what exactly the highest score, but it can be more than2000, as far as I play it, my highest score is 1700

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281801571511031/k2311a0118/1.18.09