Healthy Options Natural Product Store
Level 2, Festival Supermall Filinvest Corporate City Alabang, Muntinlupa City
  • I also like the fact that shopping at Healthy Option is more convenient and easy and don't take so much of my time
  • However, I got disappointed last December with the Cashier who refused to give me a Healthy Options Christmas Paper Bag upon learning that the products I purchased were for my personal use and not meant for gifts

• by ladyli

Being a health advocate, I make sure that I do provide myself and my family with all natural products as much as I can afford. For this reason, I am always looking for natural ingredients in all products I consume. Hence I am a constant shopper of Healthy Options Natural Product Store and the most accessible outlet where I frequently go is the one at Level 2, Festival Supermall, Alabang, and Muntinlupa City, Philippines.

I find this shop fulfilling my every natural product need. How pleasant for me to find here various choices of all-natural and nutritious foods of every sort. They can provide my needs for a real pure

and raw honey, whole-wheat flour, chips, pasta, juices and a lot more which are all composed of natural ingredients so I need not worry about ingesting toxic substances normally found in non-natural food products. Imagine how I can enjoy healthy hotdogs, tuna and tofu. Even various vitamins and beauty products are available in this shop so that even my face moisturizer, eye cream and facial toner are bought from Healthy Options.

I also like the fact that shopping at Healthy Option is more convenient and easy and don’t take so much of my time. This is not a crowded place with a generally quiet and relaxed environment even if there ...

• are also other shoppers inside. Besides, there is no need anymore for me to read all labels and contents of the products as I do when shopping in non-all natural big supermarkets.

There is one set-back though, the prices of their products are high and may not be affordable to some. This is however expected because most of these quality products are imported from the U.S.A where many of the health food manufacturers are based. I am not rich but I don’t mind buying expensive products I can anyway afford for as long as I am sure they are safe for my health.

The Sales Clerks as I observed before

were generally friendly and helpful. However, I got disappointed last December with the Cashier who refused to give me a Healthy Options Christmas Paper Bag upon learning that the products I purchased were for my personal use and not meant for gifts. Of course I did not really need that and could buy a gift bag if needed but I knew they were giving it for free and would want to have one as souvenir. I never knew they could be that stingy with their customer. At any rate, I’m still shopping here but have already started scouting for a Health Store that could be more generous than Healthy Options.

grace de asis says :

who is the founder of healthy options?

ronald says :

do you have sleeping pills available.. where i can find and how much does it cost.. thank you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241801571451031/k2311a0118/1.18.09