Philips RM210 cassette recorder  » Electronics  »
  • The best and the cheapest alternative were the cassette players and being a music buff it was a most for me to own one

• by niitesh

Philips RM210 cassette recorder is just simple little player which me own for more then a decade. We purchased it back when cd players were luxury items and very difficult to own and even if we did have one the cd cassettes too were to expensive to keep on buying every now and then.

The best and the cheapest alternative were the cassette players and being a music buff it was a most for me to own one.

Philips RM210 cassette recorder has some very stable and good features like the recording thing which was quite new for us back then. the inbuilt speakers has some quality output ...

• for sound and always gave a very pleasing experience specially while listening to the soft romantic numbers. As the slogan goes for Philips SENSE AND SIMPLICITY , the cassette player really is very sensible and easy to handle and has the user friendly environment .

As for the durability ,as I already said ,

we have already owned it for a decade and it still is going on smoothly. We seldom use it these days with the development of new smaller technologies but it really gives me pleasure to see it running smoothly and takes me back to my golden years whenever We listen to any. music sometimes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161801571431031/k2311a0118/1.18.09