Avon Age Transforming Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first problem I had, it took a while to control how much of the makeup would come out
  • I found that I wasted a lot and ended up using my finger to apply it rather than the brush
  • I was careful not to get the water in the tube, but I don't think getting it wet was the smartest thing to do

• by MaggieC

I have dark circles under my eyes and wanted to try something new to lighten the area. Avon makes a concealer they call Age Transforming Concealer SPF 15.

They advertise that it will “reflects light away from wrinkles and imperfections”.

It is sort of hard to pick a color from the Avon catalogue.

But I picked one, and it actually was a good color

for me.

It comes in a long tube, sorta like a mascara or lipstick container.

On one end is a small brush, and on the other end you turn, and when you turn it the liquid concealer pushes up into the middle of the brush.

The first problem I had, it took a while to control how much of the makeup would come out.

I ...

• found that I wasted a lot and ended up using my finger to apply it rather than the brush.

After I touched the brush I realized I had recently touched our cat, and I began worrying about germs, so I held the brush under really hot water.

I was careful not to get the water in the tube, but I don’t think getting it wet

was the smartest thing to do.

I dried off the brush and was able to use the makeup.

It went on pretty well, and seem to do a good job of covering the area.

It didn’t look like I had makeup on the area, and it did lighten it.

I will like the brush applicator when I get the hang of just turning it a little.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311801571371031/k2311a0118/1.18.09