Avon Advanced Techniques Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have used Suave shampoo a long time and have always liked it, but recently I decided to try one of Avon's shampoos
  • It has a nice scent, yet I will confess, I prefer the texture and feel of the Suave when I am in the process of shampooing
  • I have noticed a big difference this last month

• by MaggieC

I have used Suave shampoo a long time and have always liked it, but recently I decided to try one of Avon’s shampoos. Avon was having a sale, and the shampoo and conditioner was pretty inexpensive.

But, another main reason I decided to try it was because the shampoo and conditioner is designed

to use on colored hair.

I color my own hair, and within a month is fades pretty bad, loosing the dark rich look.

I wondered if using a shampoo designed for colored hair would make a difference.

Avon has a line of shampoo called Advanced Techniques.

They offer four different kinds: color protection, daily ...

• results, straight and sleek and volume.

I decided to try the one for color protection.

It has a nice scent, yet I will confess, I prefer the texture and feel of the Suave when I am in the process of shampooing.

Suave seems to lather up more and feels more soapy.

But, the

Avon color protection shampoo really does work.

I have noticed a big difference this last month.

My hair color is staying in longer.

I have never tried the other Avon shampoos, but I am currently using the color protection shampoo and conditioner.

I prefer the feel of Suave, but really like the Avon results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311801571341031/k2311a0118/1.18.09