Super Wal-Mart Lake Havasu City AZ  » Shopping  »
Highway 95, Lake Havasu City Arizona
  • I know that a lot of people don't like Wal-Mart because when they move into a community it often hurts the smaller mom and pop stores

• by MaggieC

I know that a lot of people don’t like Wal-Mart because when they move into a community it often hurts the smaller mom and pop stores. But, I will have to admit that since they opened a Super-Wal-Mart in our town I have been shopping there for most of my groceries.

At first I felt guilty, but the fact is, I get

so much more food there, that I have no other choice, as money is so tight right now.

I do not buy meat there, I don’t care for their meat.

And when I compare prices, I can actually get a better price on meats at other local grocery stores when I shop the sales.

You do have to pay attention to ...

• the prices, because they really fluctuate.

I have been able to get my favorite cereals for about $2.

50 a box, and then I go back and the price is up a dollar or more per item.

But, if I pay attention and choose the items that are reduced or rolled back,there is great savings.

One cool thing they do is give

you milk at a whatever sale price is the lowest in town, at the other grocery stores.

Most of the staples are lower priced than other stores, and I often purchase their Great Value generic brands, because most are pretty good.

To save money at the grocery store, and fill up my cart for less money, I shop at Super Wal-Mart.

Sherry says :

Is there a Photographer`s studio inside of this store, one to take our photo?

Marg says :

No, there is not, you can verify all of their services here:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241801571301031/k2311a0118/1.18.09