NuWave Oven Pro  » Housewares  »
  • Other than that, I would highly recommend this product for all of your home cooked meals

• by Wolfkatt

I was given a NuWave Over Pro as a 2008 Christmas gift. It wasn’t something I wanted or needed….or so I thought. It seems to work very much the same as an oven does, except that the temperature is much more accurate and it does not heat up your house like an oven sometimes does and it seems

to cook in less time. I was amazed at how much better it cooks my meat than the actual oven does. My first meal cooked in the NuWave was chicken. In the past when I’ve cooked chicken in my oven for an hour, it is still slightly pink inside and I’ve had to microwave it for an ...

• additional five minutes which dries it out. With the NuWave Pro, my chicken was cooked through and through after only 50 minutes and was very juicy and tasty! I’ve even cooked cupcakes in it and they were much moister than when I’ve baked them in the oven.

Clean up of the NuWave Oven Pro is very easy,

however, if cooking directly on the grill, I would suggest spraying some olive oil or Pam on it, for easier clean up of stuck on food.

The only thing I do not like about the NuWave is that it’s size is a little large and bulky. Other than that, I would highly recommend this product for all of your home cooked meals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531801571220931/k2311a0118/1.18.09