Onyx Professional Nail Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this cheaper brand of fingernail polish remover for my daughter
  • I chose this one because she tends to spill things and the cost of the remover is only a dollar
  • I am very pleased with this product and am very happy I decided to try it out
  • I would definitely recommend this product for someone shopping for a new nail polish remover

• by ShellieP

I bought this cheaper brand of fingernail polish remover for my daughter. I chose this one because she tends to spill things and the cost of the remover is only a dollar. So I figured it would giver her some practice and keep it on the cheaper side of cost.

It turns out

that this isn’t such a bad brand after all. Mentioning the cost one more time, because you usually get what you pay for. However, this nail polish remover worked better than I had imagined it would. I am very pleased with this product and am very happy I decided to try it ...

• out.

This particular brand of Onyx Professional nail polish remover is only sold in four ounce bottles, which is ok I just prefer a larger size. But then again if my daughter does happen to spill it, it’s less wasted.

Onyx Professional nail polish remover has a nice strawberry scent. It’s not just the

overpowering scent of acetone taking over your whole house. I would definitely recommend this product for someone shopping for a new nail polish remover.

I also like the fact that all of the information including a contact number was provided on the label. If you need additional information they may be reached at (501) 753-7676.

Alisha says :

I was wondering if you could send a MSDS sheet for the 100 Acetone polish remover and the non-acetone polish remover?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311801571190931/k2311a0118/1.18.09