Pineapple express
  • I thought it was a great overall funny movie that had a good story to it
  • Other than that I really do highly recommend this movie

• by Brooke

I watched pineapple express today and it was overall a good funny movie. There was nonstop laughter and humorous parts in the movie. There was one part in the movie that I didn’t like, it was the gunshot scene, I felt like there

was too much going on and it kind of lost track.

I felt like that part was also a little too gory for this time of movie. I watched the extended version so that part might not be as bad in the theatrical version.

Everything else in the movie I loved. I thought it was a great overall funny movie that had a good story to it.

Some funny movies don’t really have a good story to them but this one did. I would highly recommend ...

• Pineapple express
      this movie.

I laughed nonstop and had an enjoyable time watching it. It’s probably one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.

At least one of the funniest movies I have seen in a really long time. It’s just an overall rounded

good comedy movie.

I highly recommend it. The first hour is really good and then near the end when there is a gunfight it gets a little off track and goes more into drama than comedy.

Other than that I really do highly recommend this movie.

Pineapple express

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111801571160931/k2311a0118/1.18.09