Super Wal-Mart’s Great Value Brand Graham Crackers  » Food  »
1.0
  • I have been trying out their Great-Value brands, and found most are very good and the savings is amazing
  • Well, my husband loves graham crackers and we go through a box each week, so I decided to try their Great Value Brand of graham crackers
  • Well, I bought a box and brought them home

• by MaggieC

Wal-Mart offers its own brand of generic grocery items under the brand “Great Value”. Since a Super Wal-Mart opened in our community I have started to do my grocery shopping there. With the current economy it is important to try saving wherever I can.

savings is amazing. Well, my husband loves graham crackers and we go through a box each week, so I decided to try their Great Value Brand of graham crackers.

Normally we buy the Honey Maid brand, and either the low fat or regular has always been good. So, I figured if there wasn’t much of a taste difference between the low ...

• fat and regular Honey Maid graham crackers, then the Great Value brand might be good.

Well, I bought a box and brought them home. Wow, was I disappointed.

They just seem to be missing something in the flavor. It wasn’t that they tasted bad, but they didn’t taste good.

If you are on a diet the Great Value brand would

be terrific, because you wouldn’t want to eat more than just one. I normally eat some of the graham crackers too, but after one cracker I didn’t eat more.

They were not worth the calories. My husband didn’t care for them either.

So, we switched back to the Honey Maid, and we will leave Wal-Mart’s generic Great Savings graham cracker at the store.

john says :

The box label for ingredients does NOT list a hydrogenated part hydrogenated oil and I was wondering if this is correct or there was an error in printing? I ask this question because most all other brand graham crackers list a hydrogenated oil in their ingredient list and I do not purchase products that contain hydrogenated or part hydrogenated oils. If Great Value brand graham crackers do not contain hydrogenated or part hydrogenated oils i would purchase them. thank you for your response. regarding using G mail, I do not familiar with Gmail–what is it? John

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271801570931231/k2311a0118/1.18.09