Avon Eye Lash Curler
1.5
  • I love most of Avon's products but I am not that thrilled with their eye lash curler
  • If someone normally applies their mascara AFTER curling, I think they would like Avon's eye lash curler

• by MaggieC

I love most of Avon’s products but I am not that thrilled with their eye lash curler. They have a plastic eye lash curler that looks very different from the traditional metal eye lash curler.

I decided to try it.

When I curl my eye lashes I have to first apply mascara to my lashes, wait a few minutes for the mascara

to dry, and then use the eyelash curler.

If I try to use the eyelash curler on my eyes without mascara, my lashes won’t curl.

Well, in fairness to Avon, the instructions with the curler warn not to curl your lashes with any mascara.

The instructions tell you to apply mascara after the eye lashes are curled.

Apparently curling your lashes with mascara ...

• on will break and damage the lashes.

Well, I have been doing my lashes the other way for over 30 years, and if I try it their way I might as well not curl.

Before I read their instructions I did it my way.

And because of the design of their curler, the mascara got all over the eye lash curler and made a

major mess.

The old fashioned curlers are easier for me to clean, and the plastic curler seems to soak in the mascara, leaving stains and making the eye lash curler a mess.

There is no way to use the mascara first and then curl with the curler.

If someone normally applies their mascara AFTER curling, I think they would like Avon’s eye lash curler.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311801570901231/k2311a0118/1.18.09