China Wok restaurant  » Restaurants  »
434, Winter Springs, FL
  • I think they changed management a few years ago, which is when I started ordering from them
  • They also make the best crab Rangoon I've ever tasted
  • She was so impressed that every time she comes to visit she always begs me to order Chinese since she hasn't found a place that is as good as China Wok
  • So what I recommend is ordering delivery and not actually eating at the restaurant just because it isn't the most comfortable place on the planet
  • I know they can't help that, but its frustrating when I'm starving and my food is too hot for me to eat right away

• by squishlette

I just had to write a review for this awesome restaurant in Winter Springs. Good Chinese food is so hard to find anymore. And once you find a good one, you tend to stay with them.

China Wok is one of those places. I think they changed management a few years ago, which is when I started ordering from them. I’m not sure who ran them before, but it wasn’t very good back then.

Like most Chinese restaurants they offer a take-out menu and also delivery. Since they are located so close to my home, I can get my food within like 15 minutes!

It’s awesome!

I’ve been ordering from them so long, that they know my number by heart and know what my order will be. When I walk in to see them I’m always greeted with great big smiles.

Whatever type of sauce they use for their ribs is different from other places I’ve been. It’s sweeter. I can eat a big serving of ribs easily. They also make the best crab Rangoon I’ve ever tasted! Their pork fried rice is also the best I’ve ever tasted.

I had a friend from Gainesville stay with me and we ordered from them. She was so impressed ...

• that every time she comes to visit she always begs me to order Chinese since she hasn’t found a place that is as good as China Wok!

The store itself is usually pretty warm; they have a big fan in there to help keep it cool. They only have like three tables inside with chairs. They also have an old TV that gets really fuzzy reception. So what I recommend is ordering delivery and not actually eating at the restaurant just because it isn’t the most comfortable place on the planet.

I do however like to go just to say ‘hi’. They have

pretty thick accents, but now that I know them better, I can understand them perfectly now.

The only thing I would ever complain on is the temperature of the meal when I get it. It is always so hot! I know they can’t help that, but its frustrating when I’m starving and my food is too hot for me to eat right away. So, make sure to not be starving when you order. I really do not think that is a real reason to not get food from them. In fact, I would totally recommend them to anyone who likes Chinese food!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71801570801231/k2311a0118/1.18.09