BSNL Cellular Services
  • Another problem with them is the unavailability of small easy recharge options
  • I must say that, I am enjoing their services and the major reason behind this is they don't charge any hidden cost

• by nurid

BSNL operates GSM mobile services in 21 circles in India. I used it first in 2004. I am again using this due to its vast network area.

If you are in a job that needs you to wander a lot even hinterland then certainly BSNL should be considered. Its coverage is really awesome.

However, there are some problems with their service. Despite being the 7th largest telecom company of the world

their responsiveness in addressing the complains of customers left much to be desired.

Another problem with them is the unavailability of small easy recharge options. All other operators in India, whether big or small, provide easy recharge options starting from Rs.

10. Here in BSNL the minimum top-up option available is Rs.

100. Then again, it would be hard to get any customer connection executive answering your call, as call is quite tough to get connected.

...

• Apart from the above mentioned problems, BSNL is worth trying. In India, eversince they have launched their services they were a hit, all because of the strange reputation you seem to hold by keeping SIM.

I must say that, I am enjoing their services and the major reason behind this is they don’t charge any hidden cost. I regularly use some value added services and here they are far ahead and transparent than

other operators.

I am continuously using GPRS and astonishingly they don’t charge a single penny for it unless I don’t download anything. The downloading charge is 30p for 50Kb.

Speed of internet is also worth praise. They are not providing service Delhi and Mumbai.

I am giving them 7 rating points out of 10 because of the problem that I have to face when using their customer care services.

BSNL Cellular Services

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221701570671131/k2311a0117/1.17.09