Wall-E  » Movies  »
  • Wall-E and Eva, which I found quite entertaining
  • I think Wall-E is one of the few movies that touch upon the issue of environment and the dangers awaiting it so delicately
  • It may help you to bring the issue of conservation and protection of the environment and mother earth to their attention

• by selenteen

I quickly became a fan of the movie Finding Nemo shortly after Pixar released it. I not only liked the story but fell in love with the characters. I don’t know how many times I watched it. I must have watched enough to memorize most of its quotes. I even bought mugs with pictures of Nemo on them. I was quite a fan. That’s why I was too excited about Pixar’s new movie: Wall-E.

I watched Wall-E a couple of nights

ago. The movie is based on the love story of two robots: Wall-E and Eva, which I found quite entertaining. It was the first animated movie that I saw where the leading characters were not able to speak (they were only able to say their and each others names). However, Wall-E is more than the love story of two robots. It has important messages to give. One of them is that as human beings constantly continue consuming and polluting, they will ...

• cause the end of earth. In other words, life on earth will come to an end; and no one but we, human beings, will be responsible for that. I think Wall-E is one of the few movies that touch upon the issue of environment and the dangers awaiting it so delicately.

The second message, as irritating as the previous one, is the “mechanization” of our lives. Although it may now sound highly unlikely that people will forget how to walk

one day, I urge you to remember that we already forgot how to wash dishes and clothes, to boil water, and to make coffee without help of our dear machines.

Wall-E is a good movie. It’s funny and yet at the same time thought provoking. I strongly recommend you to watch it. Don’t hesitate to watch it with your children. It may help you to bring the issue of conservation and protection of the environment and mother earth to their attention.

Wall-E

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111601570601031/k2311a0116/1.16.09