Fashion Pet Travel Gear
0.5
  • We purchased this doggie carrier for our 16 pound pooch and are now disappointed in the quality of this product
  • There a couple of reasons for our disappointment, ranging to small to the worst problems you could experience with a product such as this
  • Primarily, it all comes down to poor design, but I'll give you a list of things that, in my opinion, are not so good about it
  • The other problem that is worrisome, is the fact that my dog overheats quickly in this carrier

• by Hawaii Reviewer

We purchased this doggie carrier for our 16 pound pooch and are now disappointed in the quality of this product. The carrier comes in different sizes, with recommendations for what size should be used according to your dog’s weight. We got the medium sized pack, and our dog was at the low end of the recommended weight limits for this particular size. There a couple of reasons for our disappointment, ranging to small to the worst problems you could experience with a product

such as this. Primarily, it all comes down to poor design, but I’ll give you a list of things that, in my opinion, are not so good about it.

First off, the strap adjustment is pretty limited. As soon as I gained a few pounds around the middle, it became seriously difficult for me to use anymore. However, I squeezed into it so that I could bring my toy poodle with me everywhere I went (sucker!). I soon found that while ...

• the material the straps are made of might be strong, they are attached to cheap vinyl material which quickly gave way under the weight of my tiny dog and ripped. So, now the whole carry pouch hangs crooked on me and my dog is nearly tipping out of it when we go to the mall. I am presently searching for a better brand to buy. The construction is very flimsy, so beware if you get this product, that it may not last very
        long.

The other problem that is worrisome, is the fact that my dog overheats quickly in this carrier. There is hardly any ventilation, and the vinyl makes him sweat every time. So, please pay attention to this if you buy this brand, and allow your pet to get out frequently to breathe. I am really quite disappointed that this company did not take these things into consideration while designing this product. Good luck with finding one that suits you and your precious pup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291601570451031/k2311a0116/1.16.09