The Ab Lounger for weight loss and lying  » Health  »
  • I love exercising, but I don't always have the time to exercise the way I want
  • I paid four installments of $76 for my Ab Lounger

• by Charlemangne

I love exercising, but I don’t always have the time to exercise the way I want. I certainly don’t like the idea of shelling money out each month for a gym membership and not end up going to the place because of weather or fatigue. So I bought the Ab Lounger.

If you’ve ever stayed up late at night, you have probably seen the commercials for the Ab Lounger. All the

people in the infomercials always look like they are having the time of their lives, which I guess is what makes people like me decide to go buy the product. But I have found the Ab Lounger to be quite effective that is if you actually use it. And that’s my biggest problem.

The Ab Lounger looks like a big chair in a living room. And sometimes I mistake it for ...

• an area to rest. Believe it or not, it is actually quite comfortable. I can lay on it and fall asleep sometimes after work. But when I have used it, it has worked just like they advertize in the infomercials. Within minutes of using it, I start feeling the burn in my abs, which has helped me get fitter abs. but as with any exercise machine, using it is the biggest
        task. If you can’t get yourself down to use it then there is no point in buying it.

The Ab Lounger is not cheap either. I paid four installments of $76 for my Ab Lounger. You don’t have to get the authentic one though. There are other replicas out there which are much cheaper and one can assume work just as fine. But if you have the money, get the real deal and USE it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341601570300931/k2311a0116/1.16.09