Zebra Jimnie Gel Rollerball Pens  » Other  »
2.0
  • I dislike almost everything about these pens
  • It does have a great grip on the barrell though that makes the pen comfortable to hold, and I love that the rollerball just glides right across the paper
  • I highly recommend them in an art project

• by Becky McDonald

Another pen that’s really not that great, considering what you pay for it!

I dislike almost everything about these pens. For one, the barrell is so cheap, it cracks as soon as its too cold. The ink actually froze in one of these pens! I hate the gel ink as its messy and

smudges so easily - no good for those neat and tidy documents.

It does have a great grip on the barrell though that makes the pen comfortable to hold, and I love that the rollerball just glides right across the paper. However, these are features I can find in pens with better ...

• ink and for far less.

These pens are refillable, so they are more environmentally friendly. They are actually a certified green product. Again, it’s still not worth the price! One box of these pens is $33. The refills are $12 for two.

I also don’t like the way the ink bleeds. These pens are

made for use on heavy stock paper, so they leak and bleed through basic printer paper or looseleaf.

However, these pens do make great art accessories. I used one of these red pens with a black oil to create blood in a painting and it came out beautifully. I highly recommend them in an art project!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121601570250931/k2311a0116/1.16.09