Texas Tech University  » Education  »
2500 Broadway; Lubbock, TX 79409
  • I know the common theme of thought is that we are a large party school, with a bunch of ignorant fools
  • I am an Exercise Sciences Major and I've have some amazing professors who love their classrooms as well as the research that they do on campus
  • I enjoy feeling like everything isn't on top of itself

• by David Boston

Texas Tech University has been a blessing for me to attend. I know the common theme of thought is that we are a large party school, with a bunch of ignorant fools. While there are some of those people here it’s not really anymore than any other University. I am an Exercise Sciences

Major and I’ve have some amazing professors who love their classrooms as well as the research that they do on campus. My professors have all been very knowledgeable within their subject as well as with others.

The campus is beautiful compared to the rest of the City, and it is also quite spread ...

• out. I enjoy feeling like everything isn’t on top of itself. We have a pretty good campus bus system to help you get from your class to class without being late.

The sports fans here are pretty supportive although they can be a bit vulgar at a time which is the downside of that.

But they are always there especially for Football cheering the team on. They are also pretty good in other sports such as Women’s Cross Country and Men’s Track.

This is a great school with a good education so I wouldn’t turn my nose away from it without at least giving it some sort of thought.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501601570220931/k2311a0116/1.16.09