Chili’s Lubbock, TX by Tech Campus  » Restaurants  »
607 University Ave; Lubbock, TX 79401
  • The Chili's by the Texas Tech campus in Lubbock, TX has been a wonderful experience for me time after time
  • The food always seems to taste amazing which is why I go there so often
  • All in all I would suggest going to this Chilis and eating Lunch or Dinner sometime, as I don't think you will regret it one bit

• by David Boston

The Chili’s by the Texas Tech campus in Lubbock, TX has been a wonderful experience for me time after time. I eat there maybe once every two or three weeks and it’s been great.

Getting seated even on really busy nights never tends to run past 15 minutes, and the service

once seated has been great. Drinks are out quickly and kept full almost always. I’ve never had a food order messed up either.

The food always seems to taste amazing which is why I go there so often. The deserts when I have room for them are also quite good.

• The bar is not bad either. The bartenders are quite nice and they tend to make a pretty good drink. However they are pretty weak. Which doesn’t bother me I’m not there to get drunk or anything of that sort.

There are plenty of Televisions around also if you are trying

to watch a game that is of interest to you then most likely there is one that you can see no matter where you are sitting.

All in all I would suggest going to this Chilis and eating Lunch or Dinner sometime, as I don’t think you will regret it one bit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71601570170931/k2311a0116/1.16.09