Nivea Body Whitening Lotion
  • I use it twice and sometimes three times a day and whenever my skin fells so dry, and I feel that my skin looks brighter too especially on the dark part that usually dirictly light by the sun
  • Nivea body whitening lotion available in 3 package which are 50 ml, 100 ml, and 200 ml, and I always bought in 200 ml

• by coolvie

I don’t know what will happen if I don’t use body lotian at all because my skin is so so dry. So, I alwys use body lotion to make my skin softer and not dry anymore.

In my country indonesia, the climate is tropical, so the sun is always shine and it’s shine is very very hot.

I always have activity in outside, so it’s

effect on my skin.

If the sun directly shine on my skin, it must be look darker.

So, I always use whitening body lotion to keep my skin bright and prevent the darken of the sunslight.

Choose Nivea body whitening lotion as my body lotion everyday.

I use it long time ago.

I feel that this body lotion is fix with my skin.

It’s not ...

• sticky but not too watery.

Nivea body whitening lotion contains triple whitening action which are white bioactive and double UV filters.

Thats materials make skin brighter the skin, can prevent the black spot on skin and protect the skin from the sunlight so that the skin not become darker.

I use it twice and sometimes three times a day and whenever my skin fells so

dry, and I feel that my skin looks brighter too especially on the dark part that usually dirictly light by the sun.

Though it’s need time and need to use regularly, it doesn’t matter to me as long as the body lotion can give what I want.

Nivea body whitening lotion available in 3 package which are 50 ml, 100 ml, and 200 ml, and I always bought in 200 ml.

sadia says :

do this whitening lotion whiten my hand finger,hand feet,pls inform me,when i will notice the result?

kris303 says :

It should whiten whatever part you slather it on. You should use it religiously for at least six months, before you see results. Still, results vary per person. So it may or may not work for you. But you will need to finish at least half the bottle to see any result.

Galega says :

It may give very little result when it comes to using it on hand finger and feet. It is because of the internal structure of the skin at the cellular level. This lotion is particularly made for facial skin, including that of neck. Even then, you can try it on the entire body and hope for some result. In any case, it should make the applied area smoother and more glowing.

Heike Wirtz says :

I am caucasian (female) living in Thailand and I like my suntan What happen’s when I use Nivea bodylotion “whitening”? I heard it could be dangerous to my skin Is it true?

weeble says :

No, Nivea body whitening lotion does not harm skin. It only makes it brighter and brighter on a regular usage. Patience is recommended when it comes to brightening the skin. It reduces tanning and regains birth skin tone. It is also used as a sun block-lotion to keep the skin charming as UV (sun rays) damages skin. I recommend to use Nivea whitening lotion but be sure to be patient because it takes time to reduce the damage of sun all these years. Be patient.

paul says :

who product you have can give me the best lightning and protecting ageinst the sun at same time

kris303 says :

Anything that has a whitening agents and an SPF at the same time. Preferably with a factor 30 and above. Also, if you’re going to be under the sun, re-apply every 2 hours.

Galega says :

First you are required to understand the nature and type of your skin. There are different types of skin like dry, oil and combined, among others. Similarly, many products suit for a particular type of skin. You should choose a product according to the nature of your skin. Further, it is always better to know whether you are allergic to any ingredients or not. It will help you to zero in a suitable product.

Apart from using a suitable cosmetic product, you should consider taking diet rich in vital nutrients and vitamins. Anti Oxidants and Vitamin E can be quite helpful in getting glowing and radiant skin.

You should consider using a good sun block cream - SPF - so that you can remain protected against the Sun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311601570040931/k2311a0116/1.16.09