Biore Body foam Whitening Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I use several liquid soap brand since junior high because I want to try some of brand and test it, whether is the best for me
  • Then I found Biore body foam whitening scrub, I use this body foam about several months ago
  • I like use this body foam because it's contains of whitening scrub, with brightening beads that can brighten up the skin
  • But, I don't like it when i rinse up my body after use it
  • Biore body foam whitening scrub right now have a new design of bottle, so it's looks more interesting

• by coolvie

I start to use liquid soap since i’m in junior high because it’s feel more practice and more comfortable to me although the price is a little bit higher than a solid soap. I use several liquid soap brand since junior high because I want to try some of brand and test it, whether is the best for

me.

Then I found Biore body foam whitening scrub, I use this body foam about several months ago.

I like use this body foam because it’s contains of whitening scrub, with brightening beads that can brighten up the skin.

The other contain of this soap are vitamin E and green tea extract.

It’s function is to clean up and lifting the dead skin cell.

The scrub from this body foam is very soft but we can still feel it.

I like when the scrub cover all my body when I take a buth, it so feel soft and the fragrance is also relaxing.

After i use it for a long time, I feel that my skin ...

• Biore Body foam Whitening Scrub
      is softer, though it’s not so really brightening, i feel that mt skin feel comfortable with that.

But, I don’t like it when i rinse up my body after use it.

This body foam feels milky, so it’s need a lot of water to clean it.

If not, your skin is still sticky with the body foam.

If

you feel that a bottle of Biore body foam seems too little on it’s netto, you can mix it with a little bit of water, because I usually do that, but just only a little to make it more watery and easy to use.

Biore body foam whitening scrub right now have a new design of bottle, so it’s looks more interesting.

Opeyemi says :

Good day,

Please where can I buy biore body foam whitening scrub in Nigeria.

Thanks for your prompt response in advance.

Ope

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311601570030931/k2311a0116/1.16.09