Papermate Flexgrip Elite Pens  » Other  »
  • I love that my hands never cramp when I'm using these pens
  • I buy 10 every year and urge every one I know to do the same thing
  • I think every office and home needs to have an eternal supply of these pens

• by Becky McDonald

I love these pens so much its crazy.

Papermate makes the Flexgrip Elite in a series of ink colors, black, blue, red and purple - the purple is a beautiful tone. The rollerball works smoothly, allowing the user to simply glide the pen over the surface. I hate when you have to press hard with a pen to get it to write!

I love that my

hands never cramp when I’m using these pens. They’re ergonomically designed with a soft casing, so I never get “pen indents” in my fingers. The medium tip is great, offering an easy to read spread.

I also love the cost of these pens. If you order through Grand & Toy (in Canada), a box of these pens will run you about $20. A little pricy, but ...

• worth every penny. The ink doesn’t dry up like some other pens, you never have to do that annoying shaking to get the ink running. Other retailers sell these pens for about $8 a box.

I also love the fact that these are environmentally friendly. All materials are post-consumer fibre. Papermate is great about supporting good causes. They even sell a pink barrelled Flexgrip Elite

during the summer/fall months in support of breast cancer. This pen is blue ink, costs about $3 and 50% of the proceeds from each sale go towards Breast Cancer Research. I buy 10 every year and urge every one I know to do the same thing.

I think every office and home needs to have an eternal supply of these pens! Stock up when back-to-school season rolls around!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121601570010931/k2311a0116/1.16.09